We are looking for a passionate and experienced 3D Modeller to work with us creating low-poly props. We would expect the artist to be able to work independently, produce high-quality assets for a variety of uses and collaborate with other members of the team.
Please note that this role is an internship, for which no payment will be received, however it is an opportunity to become acclimatised with working on a large-scale project and gaining experience before applying for a paid job. The placement would be for six months.
- Experience with a 3D modeller (Autodesk 3DS Max, Autodesk Maya, Blender)
- Able to create high fidelity textures for different props
- Setup LODs within the modeller
- Experience with Unity is an advantage
- Experience with SpeedTree Modeller is an advantage
- Experience with source control is a bonus (Git, SVN, Plastic SCM)
- Creating miscellaneous props (environmental, urban) for use in a Unity game
- Optimising modelled props so that they fit within triangle and vertex limits
- Configuring materials for the model
- Configuring props in Unity so that they are able to be used in Level Design